modules/forum/post.tpl

I like to try new foods

09.05.2024 / 16:47

Nick: Wobla
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 30.06.2022
Retete: 0
Scrie-i mesaj privat

How often do you get the urge to eat or try something, but you don't realise exactly what you want? I get bored of familiar food quickly, especially if I eat something for a week or more. But coming up with or finding something new doesn't work right away.

Citeaza

09.05.2024 / 17:32

Nick: Hollium
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 27.08.2022
Scrie-i mesaj privat

•  I guess I don't know what you're talking about because I'm less picky about food. I can eat buckwheat and chicken fillet for a year and not complain.

I love going to new places, trying new cuisines and foods. That's why I'm a big fan of travelling. Not so much for the sights, but for the food. At times when I'm at home and want to try something, the easiest thing to do is go to https://www.gourmetfoodstore.com/caviar/paddlefish-caviar-0785. There are probably a lot of these online shops now, but I've ordered at Gourmet before, so I'm confident in the quality and freshness.

Citeaza

01.06.2024 / 21:32

Nick: zlyi
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 29.01.2024
Scrie-i mesaj privat

Wobla a spus:

How often do you get the urge to eat or try something, but you don't realise exactly what you want? I get bored of familiar food quickly, especially if I eat something for a week or more. But coming up with or finding something new doesn't work right away.

Our holiday at Villa Olga https://olga.aktis.villas was exceptional from start to finish. The villa's proximity to the beach allowed us to indulge in the coastal lifestyle effortlessly. The private garden and pool area were beautifully maintained, providing a tranquil setting for relaxation and family time. It was truly a luxurious retreat with every comfort considered.

Citeaza
Selecteaza categoria de interes:
Cele mai

Locul unde vezi ce e nou, ce e hot si ce merita citit!

Supa de  rosii reteta simpla, usoara si gustoasa

pe 31.05 la 19:50

Prajitura cu capsuni - 1 iunie- copilarie

pe 31.05 la 13:34

Placinte intoarse cu ceapa si branza gorgonzola

pe 31.05 la 10:49

Polenta cu mix de ciuperci și brânză gorgonzola

pe 30.05 la 10:59

Briose cu crema de ciocolata pentru Ziua Copilului

pe 29.05 la 16:38

La Multi Ani,
Sărbătoriților de astăzi